Guide to the Standards of Proficiency Ebook
This is a completely FREE set of ebooks, published in September 2021. They were developed and edited by Dr. Denise Lyons and Dr. Teresa Brown and are written by Social Care Workers for Social Care Workers including a chapter from Audrey Moore of Trust Consultancy. With a whopping 75 authors, writing 80 chapters, there's one for each of the standards of proficiency.
The standards of proficiency are divided into five domains which is also how the books have been organised. The domains are as follows:
- Domain 1: Professional Autonomy and Accountability
- Domain 2: Communication, Collaborative Practice and Teamworking
- Domain 3: Safety and Quality
- Domain 4: Professional Development
- Domain 5: Professional Knowledge and Skills
The 80 chapters include useful information, links, case studies and tips for practice educators on each of the standards. It is a wonderful resource for social care students and also for Social Care Workers preparing for registration.
Download and save each of the books for future reference